Our Pizza Monday vendor is Riccardo's Restaurant!
Cheese Pizza slices are served during lunchtime on Mondays.
PRE-ORDER YOUR PIZZA FOR PIZZA MONDAYS!
Profits will benefit the Nerge Activity Fund.
- Order forms must be turned into the school office by Wednesday, to receive pizza the following Monday.
- Please fill out the order form legibly and completely. This will ensure that your child will receive pizza on the dates ordered.
- ALL ORDERS REQUIRE A PARENT SIGNATURE.
- Pizza will not be available for purchase during the student’s lunch period.
- Please keep the bottom portion of the order form for your records as a reminder of the dates you’ve ordered pizza.
- If your child is absent on Pizza Monday, you may come in to pick up your order by 12:30 p.m. Please notify the school by 10:45 a.m. if you will be picking up your order. We do not issue refunds for absentees since we have already placed the order with the vendor.
- If you pay with cash, please send in the exact amount. Coins cannot be accepted. Anything over-payment will be considered a donation to the school.
- Checks are payable to the NERGE ACTIVITY FUND.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS TO HELP SERVE PIZZA
You can volunteer one or multiple times. To sign up please go to:
There are 3 lunch periods:
|1st, 2nd and 3rd Grades||11:00 AM -11:45 AM|
|Kindergarten and 6th Grades||11:45 AM - 12:30 PM|
4th and 5th Grades
|12:30 PM - 1:15 PM|
We have two volunteer shifts:
10:45 am - 12:15 pm
12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
Volunteers are asked to arrive 10 minutes prior to start of shift to check-in at the office.
If you are interested in volunteering for any of these shifts, please sign up today!
Following the Governor’s order, volunteers in schools need to be vaccinated or show proof of a negative test within the week prior to volunteering. At home test results will not be accepted. Tests must be from a testing facility. If you need resources/ assistance for free COVID testing, please reach out to Ms. Frederick, the school principal.
If you are vaccinated, you must provide proof of vaccination when you go to school. Please bring your vaccination card or a copy of it to the office. The office will keep a record of it so you will not have to bring it every time.
PIZZA MONDAYS SCHEDULE
Dates for the 1st half of the year:
September – 13, 20, 27
October – 4, 18, 25
November – 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
December – 6, 13, 20
January – 10, 24, 31
For questions about Pizza Mondays, please contact us at email@example.com. Someone will respond to you promptly.
- Monday, December 6
- Thursday, December 9
- Friday, December 10
- Monday, December 13
- Tuesday, December 14
- Wednesday, December 15
- Friday, December 17
- Monday, December 20
- Wednesday, December 22