The Nerge PTA offers Hot Lunch once a month on Fridays throughout the school year. Hot Lunch is provided by local vendors and served by PTA volunteers.
All hot lunch orders for the FIRST HALF of the year (October-January) have been placed to our vendors. We cannot accept any new orders at this time.
Please check back soon!
2021-2022 HOT LUNCH MENU
First Half of the Year
(October - January)
- Hamburger, all beef burger, served with apple slices and a chocolate chip cookie (No Cheese).
- Cheeseburger, all beef burger with cheese, served with apple slices and a chocolate chip cookie.
- Six (6) chicken nuggets with BBQ sauce on the side, served with apple slices and a chocolate chip cookie.
- McChicken, breaded chicken sandwich with lettuce and mayo, served with apple slices and a chocolate chip cookie.
- Hot dog, served with chips and M&M blizzard.
- Grilled cheese sandwich, served with chips and M&M blizzard (No Meat).
- Garden salad with ranch dressing, served with bread stick and M&M blizzard (No Meat).
- Chicken parmesan sandwich, served with chips and a rice krispies treat.
- Mostaccioli with marinara sauce, served with a garlic butter roll and a rice krispies treat (No Meat).
- Mostaccioli with butter, served with a garlic butter roll and a rice krispies treat (No Meat).
- Two (2) bosco sticks with marinara sauce on the side for dipping, served with a rice krispies treat (No Meat).
- Gluten Free grilled chicken and broccoli, served with a gluten free rice krispies treat.
- Hamburger, served with chips and frozen vanilla custard (No Cheese).
- Cheeseburger, served with chips and frozen vanilla custard.
- Two (2) chicken tenders, served with chips and frozen vanilla custard.
- Veggie burger, served with chips and a frozen vanilla custard (No Meat).
- Gluten Free cheeseburger, served with chips and frozen vanilla custard.
WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS TO HELP WITH HOT LUNCH!
There are 2 volunteer shifts:
10:45 AM - 12:15 PM
1st, 2nd and 3rd Grades
Kindergarten and 6th Grades
12:00 PM - 1:15 PM
|4th and 5th Grades|
Volunteers are asked to arrive 5 minutes prior to start of shift.
Please consider volunteering for any of these shifts.
Following the Governor’s order, volunteers in schools need to be vaccinated or show proof of a negative test within the week prior to volunteering. At home test results will not be accepted. Tests must be from a testing facility. If you need resources/ assistance for free COVID testing, please reach out to Ms. Frederick, the school principal.
If you are vaccinated, you must provide proof of vaccination when you go to school. Please bring your vaccination card or a copy of it to the office. The office will keep a record of it so you will not have to bring it every time.
For questions about Hot Lunch, please contact us at email@example.com.
Someone will respond to you promptly.
- Monday, December 6
- Thursday, December 9
- Friday, December 10
- Monday, December 13
- Tuesday, December 14
- Wednesday, December 15
- Friday, December 17
- Monday, December 20
- Wednesday, December 22