The Nerge PTA Nominating Committee is seeking nominations
for the 2018-2019 PTA Executive Board
- President – presides over PTA meetings and coordinates work of the PTA.
- 1st Vice President – Hosts Welcome Back Activity, PTA Membership Chair and also assists the President as needed.
- 2nd Vice President – Directs Information Day and reviews PTA Bylaws and Standing Rules. Also assists the President as needed.
- 3rd Vice President – Coordinates Classroom Party Volunteers and also assists the President as needed.
- Treasurer – Receives and distributes funds and keeps accurate financial records.
- Recording Secretary – Keeps minutes at monthly meetings and distributes to all board members.
- Corresponding Secretary –Conducts correspondence between PTA, staff and student body. Also coordinates Bus Driver Recognition.
Nominating Committee Members
Rosanna Elder (Chairperson), Kim Serafini, Meagan Stasiek, Alayna Hill and Cristy Happ
The Nerge Nominating Committee will look at all of the applicants and make a group decision to fill the 2018-2019 Executive Board. Our goal will be to fill the positions with enthusiastic people who want to make a commitment to Nerge, its staff and student body. If you are not sure the person you are nominating will want the position, don’t worry, we will contact them directly to see if they are interested before we vote.
If you would like to nominate yourself or someone else for one of these positions please submit your nominations to Rosanna Elder at email@example.com as soon as possible.
Thank you for your support!
A huge Thank you to all our wonderful parents that volunteered their time to help with the Hospitality Committee!!
Lisa Hoye (Chairperson)
HELP THE NERGE PTA GO GREEN AND USE LESS PAPER TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU!!
Our goal is to achieve 100% registration from our Nerge families so that we can stop using so much paper and start communicating with our families electronically. By registering, you will be able to stay Up to Date with what’s happening at Nerge!
REGISTRATION TO OUR WEBSITE IS FREE!
If you decide to purchase a PTA membership, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you will be helping support all the programs and activities of the Nerge PTA!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
CHECK OUT OUR NEW APP!
With this app you will have access to our calendar right on your phone! If you are a PTA Member, you will also have access to our exclusive Directory!
Download the app today!
Access Your Account!
Welcome to Membership Toolkit! We are using Membership Toolkit to make it easy for parents to do most of their PTA purchases, volunteer sign-ups, and paperwork online. This means our parents will save time and help reduce our environmental impact.
Please download the flyer, "How to Use Membership Toolkit" for more details.
Your PTA Account Allows You:
- Complete your directory information
- Sign-up to volunteer for PTA committees
- Join the PTA
- Pay for class parties
- Order a yearbook
- Make a donation
- Access the online directory and app (PTA members only)
Need Help with the Website?
For all your questions and concerns about the website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Someone will respond to you promptly.